Finzly is headquartered in Charlotte, NC, and was founded in 2012 by financial engineers whose mission is to create a modern, real-time, and responsive platform for bankers who need to break free from core limitations. Our initial success and wider adoption arrived after the introduction of our foreign exchange, trade finance, lending, digital banking, and branch banking solutions.
Finzly is on a mission to free banks from their core banking systems and core-vendor limitations, by creating an Appstore ecosystem that empowers banks to launch new products and services instantly and easily. Finzly enables financial institutions to make smarter technology decisions while getting to market at fintech speed. Recently, Finzly won the 2020 Finovate award for “Best Enterprise Payments Solution” and the Best and Brightest Companies to Work For of 2022.
Finzly's Full-stack Engineer role requires skill in developing modern microservice web applications and restful APIs on Amazon's AWS cloud platform. The role will be part of a team of onshore and offshore engineers to create innovative solutions for our banking customers.
- Propose technical design and implementing key areas of the BankOS platform and play a significant role in evolving it.
- Producing best practices to help the team achieve their technical tasks and continually thrive in improving the technology of the platform.
- Able to adapt and understand innovative technologies and utilize them efficiently.
- Design and implement reusable platform SDKs.
- Proficiency with Java, Springboot, Microservices.
- Good knowledge of distributed technologies, low latency, and highly scalable systems.
- Hands-on experience in developing applications using microservices, container technologies, and container management systems.
- Strong understanding of systems using real-time interactions (web sockets, long-polling, server-sent events)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write detailed technical documents.
- Passionate about helping teams grow by inspiring and mentoring engineers. Outstanding problem-solving abilities.
- 5+ years of experience in Java, Springboot and Microservices.
- Good Exposure of Angular5.0 and above.
- Minimum one year experience in AWS cloud technologies(EC2, S3, API Gateway)
It would be nice if you had experience with:
- CICD pipelines such as Jenkins
- Experience working with UX Designers & exposure to tools such as Figma, Framer, etc.
- Interest in machine learning/big data (prior experience is a plus)