Finzly's Full-stack Engineer role requires skill in developing modern microservice web applications and restful APIs on Amazon's AWS cloud platform. The role will be part of a team of onshore and offshore engineers to create innovative solutions for our banking customers.
- Propose technical design and implementing key areas of the BankOS platform and play a significant role in evolving it.
- Producing best practices to help the team achieve their technical tasks and continually thrive in improving the technology of the platform.
- Able to adapt and understand innovative technologies and utilize them efficiently.
- Design and implement reusable platform SDKs.
- Proficiency with Java, Springboot, Microservices.
- Good knowledge of distributed technologies, low latency, and highly scalable systems.
- Hands-on experience in developing applications using microservices, container technologies, and container management systems.
- Strong understanding of systems using real-time interactions (web sockets, long-polling, server-sent events)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write detailed technical documents.
- Passionate about helping teams grow by inspiring and mentoring engineers. Outstanding problem-solving abilities.
- 5+ years of experience in Java, Springboot and Microservices.
- Good Exposure of Angular5.0 and above.
- Minimum one year experience in AWS cloud technologies(EC2, S3, API Gateway)
It would be nice if you had experience with:
- CICD pipelines such as Jenkins
- Experience working with UX Designers & exposure to tools such as Figma, Framer, etc.
- Interest in machine learning/big data (prior experience is a plus)