Last Updated: May 6, 2021
1. What Information We Collect
We respect your information and our goal is to collect as little user information as possible while still providing a quality service to you. We may collect both Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and Non-Identifiable Data (collectively your “Information”). PII is any information which can be used to identify you, such as, your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone, or other information unique to you. Non-Identifiable Data, on the other hand, is anonymous data that cannot be used to distinguish or trace your identity, such as web cookies, device IDs, or other similar data. We receive and store all of this information in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect Information when you complete a form on the Site, email us from the Site, apply for a job or otherwise interact with us through the Site. The Personal Information collected during these interactions may vary based on what you choose to share with us, but it will generally include name, email, phone number, company, and title.
Information We Get from Others. In order to more efficiently provide the Site and/or Services to you, in some cases it may be necessary for us to get information about you from other sources. For example, we have pages on social media sites like Facebook, Medium, Twitter, and LinkedIn (“Social Media Pages”). When you interact with our Social Media Pages, we may collect Information that you elect to provide to us, such as your contact details. In addition, the companies that host our Social Media Pages may provide us with aggregate information and analytics regarding the use of our Social Media Pages. In addition, when you visit our Site, we may receive your IP address, advertising preferences, demographic information, third party analytics information, and other sources of information from outside sources.
Information We Receive Automatically. In an effort to improve the quality of the Site and our Services, we may automatically collect certain information about you and your computer or smart device. For example, when visiting our Site, we may log your IP address, computer or smart device operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed on our Site and the access path through our Site, how long you spent on a page on our Site, access times, search terms within our Site, and other information about your use of and actions on our Site. We may also collect your location, time zone, language preference, and any cookies that we have set (see below for an explanation of cookies).
2. How We Use Your Information
We may use your Information for various purposes, including the following:
· To operate, maintain, and improve the Site and Services;
· To customize your experience on the Site;
· To remember you and your preferences;
· To respond to your inquiries, comments, feedback, or questions;
· To send information to you, such as, information regarding the Site or any changes to the Site, our terms, conditions, or policies;
· To analyze how you interact with the Site and serve you advertisements;
· To consider you for employment;
· To protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity on the Site;
· To comply with legal obligations and legal process and to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or other third parties; and
· To combine or aggregate your Information with other Information for these same purposes.
3. Sharing of Your Information
We some cases we may share your information for certain purposes, including as follows:
· We may share your Information with your consent. For example, you may let us share your Information with others to provide events or services to you at your request, such as through digital means.
· We may share your Information with our vendors or service providers in order to assist us in meeting business operations needs and to perform certain services and functions. For example, we may share your Information with providers of hosting services, cloud services, even management services, email communication software, advertising and marketing services, payment services, customer relationship management and customer support services, and web analytics services.
· We may share your Information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
4. Links to Other Websites
5. Children’s Privacy
Our Site and affiliated Services are not for use by anyone under the age of 18. We therefore do not knowingly collect Information from children. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child without verification of parental consent, we will take reasonable steps to remove such information from our servers. We will not knowingly use or disclose personal information collected from children for any purpose.
6. International Users
By using our Service, you understand and acknowledge that your Personal Information will be transferred from your location to our facilities and servers in the United States.
You use the Site at your own risk. We implement commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and organizational measures to protect Information transmitted via the Site from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. For example, e-mail sent to or from us may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via the Site or e-mail. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Information to us via the Internet. In addition, we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site, or third-party websites.
8. Your Choices
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. Furthermore, in some circumstances, providing Information may be optional, but if you elect not to provide your Information, you may be unable to use some features of the Site. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing of certain information with others, and update your information by contacting us at the information listed below.
10. Contact Us