Product Specialist would be responsible for the payments product development lifecycle from providing requirements to completion of the customer ready product. The product specialist will closely work with the Senior management, Sales and the Customer Success teams to overall drive the product development.
The ideal candidate should have deep domain experience on the following.
- Exposure to more than one functional area out of the following – Payment Systems, Digital and Core Banking practices, Loans and Interest Rate products.
- Should be able to execute a proof of concept for a business solution as part of product development.
- Discuss and come up with the exact requirements covering the product functional areas to provide a high-level functional requirement.
- Act as bridge between the technology design, development & testing teams.
- Conduct walkthrough' of the requirements & functional specifications to the design, development & testing teams.
- Provide and maintain traceability for the product requirements against the functional solution provided.
- Provide inputs for new product initiatives and support the Sales and Customer support teams for Product related queries, client demos, UAT & other activities.
- CA / MBA (Finance) / CFA / ICWAI
- 5+ years of work experience in Bank / NBFC or business analysis for IT services focusing on core banking and financial markets.
- Experience / Good Knowledge in payments domain.
- Experience / Knowledge in Front / Middle / Backoffice functions.
- Ability to create process flow charts in LucidChart / Mockflow / similar tools.
- Ability to prepare Requirements documents, Excel based and Powerpoint presentations.
- Ability to create use case documents.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Experience in Core banking / Treasury products would be a plus
- Knowledge on Project management practices and tools like JIRA, Confluence would be a plus.