Finzly is looking for a QA with a passion for understanding the business domain and bringing their own ideas to the table to ensure the quality of the products. He/she should have a passion to learn the latest and greatest in testing methodology and tools, while ensuring that we deliver well-tested software that meets the business requirements of our organization and its customers.
We are expanding our team and this is an excellent opportunity to lead the award-winning payment solution team. Finzly recently won an award for “Best enterprise payment solution”.
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Develop test cases and prioritize testing activities.
- Execute all the test cases and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect.
- Work with the Test Lead on the resources required for software testing.
- Carry out regression testing every time changes are made to the code to fix defects.
- Review product documentation including manuals and brochures for technical accuracy.
- Assist with other project activities as assigned by management.
- Proficiency in Software Quality Assurance, Functional Testing, Automated Testing, Performance Testing, Security Testing, Cloud Testing.
- ISTQB/ISEB certified.
- Working knowledge of database, SQL queries, Unix is a plus.
- Quality assurance for responsive web applications running on multiple browsers and operating systems.
- Ability to create test plans using Behavioural Driven Design (BDD) scripting languages.
- Ability to create test execution summary reports for executive management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with the complete software development life cycle and QA processes in an Agile environment.
- 2+ Experience using multiple ios / browser testing tools to certify web applications
- 2+ years of experience in testing responsive UI.
- Experience reading and creating json and xml data structures.
- Functional experience with financial account opening, loans, and other banking use cases is a plus.
- Knowledge of automation tools is a plus.
- Experience testing SAAS applications is a plus.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree.