Finzly is looking for a QA LEAD with a passion for understanding the business domain and bringing their own ideas to the table to ensure the quality of the products. He/she should have a passion to learn the latest and greatest in testing methodology and tools, while ensuring that we deliver well-tested software that meets the business requirements of our organization and its customers, this role requires functional testing expertise and good in having fair knowledge in performance testing.
Finzly recently won an award “Best enterprise payment solution”. A great opportunity to be a part of a growing Fintech Product based company and to build up a career in the core Banking/Payments domain.
- Communicate and Track any quality risks, gaps or issues
- Communicate the status of testing initiatives to the stakeholder groups and lead triage meetings
- Verify and review software and business requirements
- Continually improve the testing infrastructure, tools, and processes
- Have responsibilities in the process of traceability of requirements through to functional tests and defect lists
- Own the process of creating metrics to measure and monitor product performance
- Establish, document, and enhance QA processes train team members on those processes
- Define quality metrics and implement measurements to determine test effectiveness, testing efficiency, and measure the overall quality of the Product
- Candidates must lead the planning and execution of testing for the conversion of admin systems
- Plan, develop, and execute test strategy across products and platforms
- Work on building a Quality driven engineering culture that helps ship products rapidly and with good confidence
- Act as the primary point of contact for all quality aspects of releases
- Develop, maintain, and operationalize test plans
- Implement and evolve QA processes to get effective test signal and scale testing efforts across multiple products
- Work with engineers and project leads to triage and prioritize issues for resolution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills backed up with a proactive approach to knowledge sharing and best practice
- Excellent personal management skills, set goals, get people to achieve and progress in the discipline. Not averse to giving critical feedback
- Excellent JIRA use including dashboards and custom filters. JIRA admin experience a big plus
- Experience testing web and client server based applications
- Knowledge of Oracle Database concepts and testing using SQL or other database platforms
- Knowledge of Selenium Automation is added advantage
- Good to have UNIX knowledge.
- Must have expertise with Databases (SQL, Oracle, DB2)
- 8+ years of hands-on Quality Assurance experience in which you played a key role in building and enhancing a QA function
- Work in conjunction with the Application/Product Lead to Ensure Software QA practices related to Design Review and Code Reviews are being performed
- Experience developing test deliverables like test plans, test cases, test data, traceability matrix
- Ensure that defects are correctly captured, reviewed, prioritized, and triaged and that Break-Fix resources are assigned to resolve defects
- Report to PM and track overall status and QA governance
- Onshore and offshore co-ordination
- 5 plus years of experience in testing, automation and security testing
- Experience with product development life cycle and test cycles (e.g. unit, integration, smoke), including test approach and case review
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering discipline or equivalent experience.