Lead Software Engineer
Finzly is hiring Lead Full Stack Engineers, this role requires skill in developing modern microservice web applications and restful APIs on Amazon’s AWS cloud platform.
Finzly recently won an award “Best enterprise payment solution”. A great opportunity to be a part of a growing Fin-tech Product based company and to build up a career in the core Banking/Payments domain .
What we are looking for ?
• Propose technical design and implementing critical components related to BankOS platform and playing a significant role in evolving it.
• Coming up with best practices to help the team achieve their technical tasks and continually thrive in improving the technology of the platform.
• Able to adopt and understand new technologies and utilize them efficiently.
• Design and implement reusable platform SDK’s.
What you have to bring?
• Hands-on full-stack development experience.
• Proficiency with Java, Spring Boot, Microservice
• Hands-on experience in developing applications using microservices, container technologies, container management systems.
• Strong understanding of systems using real-time interactions (web sockets, long-polling, server-sent events)
• Outstanding problem-solving abilities.
• Proactive outlook for ways to make the solution better
• Good knowledge of distributed technologies, low latency, and highly scalable systems.
• Eager to learn new technologies
• Excellent Written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write detailed technical documents.
• Passionate about helping teams grow by inspiring and mentoring engineers
You must have:
• 7+ years of experience in Java, Spring, Microservices
• 2+ years of messaging architecture.
• 1+ years in Angular5.0 and above
• 1+ years experience in aws cloud technologies (EC2, S3, API Gateway)
• Bachelor’s or equivalent work experience
It would be nice if you had experience with:
• CICD pipelines such as Jenkins
• Experience working with UX Designers & exposure to tools such as Figma, Framer, etc.
• Interest in machine learning/big data (prior experience is a plus)