Finzly is headquartered in Charlotte, NC, and was founded in 2012. Finzly is preparing banks and fintechs for a connected economy with a modern, real-time banking infrastructure that is open, cloud native and quick to adopt, helping financial institutions to break free from the limitations of their legacy cores.
Finzly’s payment solution has won several awards at different forums like Finovate.
Finzly is growing and needs a dedicated and high-energy person to join our Professional Services team as a Payments Implementation Specialist.
The successful candidate will be one of Finzly’s primary customer-facing representatives for our payment products – Finzly’s Payment Hub. This position requires a well-organized person who is capable of prioritizing and coordinating multiple responsibilities, including creating and managing the scope of the implementation, and being an ambassador of Finzly.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Be a knowledge center and a product expert for Finzly’s payment hub
- Document product requirements, interface requirements, product system gaps, and create a delivery plan for customers
- Work with sales, product managers, and professional services teams to deliver the final solution
- Lead product trainings/demonstrations
- Propose innovative solutions, establish Customer Delivery development priorities and identify roadblocks
- Understand customer success for banks and CUs and be accountable for client satisfaction
- Occasional travel to conferences and customer sites
- 5+ years of experience in ACH, FedWire, or RTP file formats and reconciliation
- 2+ years of experience in providing solutions in ACH, Fedwire, or RTP payments
- Experience with accounting for payments
- Proven experience delivering payment products that improve customer experience
- Knowledge of core banking systems
- Experience creating flow charts, swim-lane diagrams, UML diagrams
- Adept in JIRA, Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio and Lucidchart
- Experience in SQL and Scripting is beneficial
- Experience working with remote, geographically distributed and cross-functional teams
- An understanding of data services and API-based product offerings
- B2B and/or FinTech experience
- Project management experience is a plus
Preferred Skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Business or equivalent
- AAP/APRP payment certification
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Exceptional leadership, planning, priority management, conflict management, and organization skills
- Excellent communication and written skills to effectively interact and influence various levels of the organization