Finzly is headquartered in Charlotte, NC, and was founded in 2012 by financial engineers whose mission is to create a modern, real-time, and responsive platform for bankers who need to break free from core limitations. Our initial success and wider adoption arrived after the introduction of our foreign exchange, trade finance, lending, digital banking, and branch banking solutions.
Finzly is on a mission to free banks from their core banking systems and core-vendor limitations, by creating an Appstore ecosystem that empowers banks to launch new products and services instantly and easily. Finzly enables financial institutions to make smarter technology decisions while getting to market at fintech speed. Recently, Finzly won the 2020 Finovate award for “Best Enterprise Payments Solution” and the Best and Brightest Companies to Work For of 2022.
Finzly is growing and needs a dedicated and high-energy person to join our Professional Services team as a Payments Implementation Specialist.
The successful candidate will be one of Finzly’s primary customer-facing representatives for our payment products – Finzly's Payment Hub. This position requires a well-organized person who is capable of prioritizing and coordinating multiple responsibilities, including creating and managing the scope of the implementation, and being an ambassador of Finzly.
- Be a knowledge center and a product expert for Finzly’s payment hub
- Document product requirements, interface requirements, product system gaps,
and create a delivery plan for customers
- Work with sales, product managers, and professional services teams to deliver the final solution
- Lead product trainings/demonstrations
- Propose innovative solutions, establish Customer Delivery development priorities
and identify roadblocks
- Understand customer success for banks and CUs and be accountable for client
- Occasional travel to conferences and customer sites
- 5+ years of experience in ACH, FedWire, or RTP file formats and reconciliation
- 2+ years of experience in providing solutions in ACH, Fedwire, or RTP payments
- Experience with accounting for payments
- Proven experience delivering payment products that improve customer experience
- Knowledge of core banking systems
- Experience creating flow charts, swim-lane diagrams, UML diagrams
- Adept in JIRA, Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio and Lucidchart
- Experience in SQL and Scripting is beneficial
- Experience working with remote, geographically distributed, and cross-functional teams
- An understanding of data services and API-based product offerings
- B2B and/or FinTech experience
- Project management experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or equivalent
- AAP/APRP payment certification
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Exceptional leadership, planning, priority management, conflict management, and organization skills
- Excellent communication and written skills to effectively interact and influence various levels of the organization
What We Offer
- Full Benefits Package – medical, dental and vision coverage with HSA option
- Healthcare FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Company-paid Long-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays and generous Paid-Time Off
- Stock Options
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Short Term Disability, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
- Wellness Programs including Employee Assistance Program
- Annual Cash Bonus and more!