Finzly is headquartered in Charlotte, NC, and was founded in 2012 by financial engineers whose mission is to create a modern, real-time, and responsive platform for bankers who need to break free from core limitations. Our initial success and wider adoption arrived after the introduction of our foreign exchange, trade finance, lending, digital banking, and branch banking solutions.
Finzly is on a mission to free banks from their core banking systems and core-vendor limitations, by creating an Appstore ecosystem that empowers banks to launch new products and services instantly and easily. Finzly enables financial institutions to make smarter technology decisions while getting to market at fintech speed. Recently, Finzly won the 2020 Finovate award for “Best Enterprise Payments Solution” and the Best and Brightest Companies to Work For of 2022.
Finzly is looking for a highly motivated senior-level Technical Lead to join the team in Charlotte, NC. We are looking for a person ready to be a part of a team that moves fast, leverages continuous delivery practices, and is centered on the customer experience. This position requires strong collaboration and teamwork across teams and organizational boundaries, playing a vital role in engineering services that delight the customer. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team player. The candidate should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills. The candidate should be excited about new technologies, innovation, and working in a startup environment.
- Lead complex technology initiatives by providing analysis, design, and development guidelines to the team.
- Help develop coding standards and best practices.
- Actively participate in the design, code, test, debug, and document technical details.
- Work with product owners, delivery managers, and other peer technical leads to build and deliver product features.
- Act as the escalation point of contact for application production issues and provide root cause analysis and fixes as per SLAs
- Ability to manage both onshore and offsite teams and ensure goals are meeting time-sensitive deadlines.
- Hands-on experience in the latest Technology stack to mentor and help development teams.
- Actively guide and challenge intermediate and junior developers.
- Work in a fast-paced Agile environment delivering a great quality product.
- Should be uncompromising about quality and excellence.
- 5+ years of managing development teams and delivering enterprise solutions.
- 5+ years of application development and implementation experience.
- Extensive hands-on experience in Core Java/J2EE, Multi-threading, and Web Applications.
- Extensive experience working with Spring Boot and Spring Framework.
- Experience in Messaging Middleware such as Kafka, RabbitMQ, and IBM MQ.
- Experience in building microservice-based applications using Rest API and Spring Boot.
- Experience in Angular or React JS for building responsive web applications.
- Strong RDBMS skills (MySQL preferred), JPA, and Hibernate.
- Experience with CI/CD build pipelines (Maven, Jenkins, GitHub)
- Exposure to distributed design and message-driven Architectures.
- Cloud experience preferably AWS.
- FX experience is preferred.
- Background in Scrum Agile development is a plus.
- Financial domain knowledge preferably real-time, ACH and Fedwire payments processing.
- Business Process Modeling experience such as Flowable.
What We Offer
- Full Benefits Package – medical, dental and vision coverage with HSA option
- Healthcare FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Company-paid Long-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays and generous Paid-Time Off
- Stock Options
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Short Term Disability, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
- Wellness Programs including Employee Assistance Program
- Annual Cash Bonus and more!